Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Year and a Resolution...

Happy New Year everybody! I hope the following year brings you all peace.

I've been telling myself for the last couple of weeks that I should be posting to this blog a little more, so how about this as a New Year's resolution - I'll actually use this blog for what it's meant for. I read a couple of blogs, mostly from MSNBC. I like to read Altercation for my left/blue/Democratic perspective, Glenn Reynolds for my right/red/Republican viewpoint, and Clicked for everything else. I don't aspire to have my blog as popular as theirs; I'm way too lazy for that.

I hope that I can bring some fun links in every once in a while. I like following stuff throughout the internet, finding out new information. I've been on the web since 1991, and it's been a fun trip so far.

Today I learned that the Ninjai series will finally be concluding with chapters 11 and 12. If you're into animation, this little series has it all - a great look, fun characters, and tons of action. Word of warning - the action can get a little graphic, and one or two of the episodes have some harsh language. Just a warning. You may want to wait a little while until the two new chapters are released; watching the series from the beginning to the end uninterrupted would be the best (but not really an option to those of us who saw it from the beginning!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home